‘Enrich Your Supplements’ aim is to serve as your most trustworthy supplement source, on your health and wellness journey. When you’re using our services, you’re trusting us with your information; we don’t take this responsibility lightly. We work hard to protect it, pledge to be fully transparent, make it easy to understand so you can be in control.
Information Enrich Your Supplements collects
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service.
We want you to understand exactly what types of data and why.
First let’s state what we DO NOT collect. We do not ask or process your:
- Race or ethnic origin
- Political opinions
- Religious or philosophical beliefs
- Trade union memberships
- Genetic or biometric data
- Health or mortality
- Sex life or sexual orientation
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data for crash reports and system activity.
Cookies & tracking data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use these to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use these to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use these for security purposes.
Why Enrich Your Supplements collects data?
We use the collected data for various purposes in the pursuit of building and offering a better service to our visitors.
Here are some ways in which we utilize the data we collect:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To communicate with you and/or provide support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service and measure performance
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
EU & EEA General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The purpose of GDPR is to protect the privacy and personal information of residents of the EU.
Enrichyoursupplements.com may process your Personal Information because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
We do not use Personal Information to make automated decision.
Your rights under GDPR
As a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Enrichyoursupplements com aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you: Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification: You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent: You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Enrichyoursupplements com relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Ahead you’ll learn more about exactly how your Personal Data is handled, as far as retention and transfer.
How long does Enrich Your Supplements keep data
Other than Personally Identifiable comments on our posts, e-mail address or name you shared with us during subscribing, and information of our contributors and editors, we don’t really store any data personally. Most of it is done through services we use like Google Analytics and Aweber.
Enrichyoursupplements.com will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
To be removed from our email list, or to have you comments deleted, or your contributor profile removed, please contact us and we will search for and delete the specific data in question if it is within our capability to do so.
Sharing your information
We don’t share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals without your consent. Honestly for the majority of our visitors, all we see is a Google Analytics statistic. Nothing directly personally identifiable.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Basically this means that our servers are located within the United Kingdom.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
About this policy